There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training clinic - November 2017
- Watch us recording the GPS Training podcast - podcast 3
- Just back from Japan
- GPS Course Locations 2018
- Watch us recording the GPS Training podcast - podcast 2
- What happens when you press the SOS botton on a SPOT3 personal tracker
- GPS Glossary of Terms
- inReach: Escape through the Gold Mine
- A small anecdote - our training in action
- Geocaching just got easier - Garmin Express
- Garmin inReach - what happens when you press the SOS button?
- GPS Handheld v Smartphone
- Support packages from GPS Training
- We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in.
- Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks
articles from GPS Training
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
- 6th Feb 14:10
Galileo satellite system - Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/sKcVk2NO1Y https://t.co/Sf10Q2pyvE
- 5th Feb 20:12
Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks - https://t.co/Os8bZfYy5H https://t.co/bAhtEqRJjW
- 4th Feb 17:40
We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in - https://t.co/2wiRKqBdHE https://t.co/ku9dxh8Vs4
- 4th Feb 07:15
An Oregon GPS unit in action. https://t.co/QoKwfSzfjY
- 3rd Feb 20:12
Video review - what is the best Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/Viw6fHSDiG https://t.co/EZEfvIVikc
Sat 18th November 2017
Watch or read the transcript from this weeks GPS Training clinic. During this recording, the team answered a number of GPS questions that had either been e-mailed in or asked live during the live streaming. Jon: Welcome everybody to the first ever GPS clinic by GPS Training. We are live on Facebook as you are quite aware because you are watching us. What we are going to do after the live prese...read on...
I hope you have had a chance to listen to the GPS Training podcast, if not you can listen to the latest episode here. During last weeks recording, we also streamed it live on the GPS Training Facebook page. We have also uploaded it onto YouTube and...read on...
After helping a customer choose a GPS and providing her with mapping beforea trip to Japan we received some great pictures back and I thought you may like to see them. B.W. wrote - We are back from our holiday in Japan and we did get our mountain in, so...read on...
- Clayton Village, South Downs - Clayton Village Hall, Clayton Village, West Sussex, BN6 9PJGrid ref: TQ 29938 14015View the location on a map here. Course Availability at Clayton: 1. Garmin GPS Day 1 2. Garmin GPS Day 23....read on...
I hope you have had a chance to listen to the GPS Training podcast, if not you can listen to the latest episode here. During last weeks recording, we also streamed it live on the GPS Training Facebook page. We have also uploaded it onto YouTube and you can w...read on...
The SPOT 3 person tracker enables other people to track you and you are able to send messages to friends and family. All this is done using satellites, rather than a mobile phone signal. The units also have a SOS button, but what happens when you press it. ...read on...
GPS Glossary of Terms ______________________________________ A - C_____________________________________ 2D Operating Mode A two-dimensional GPS position fix that includes only horizontal coordinates (no GPS elevation). It requires a minimum...read on...
Just recently the Garmin inReach technology was used for a situation which we donít see every day – helping a group of backcountry hikers evade a tribal war in Indonesia and making it home safely. Tommy Danger and his team were in the remote area of Papu...read on...
After last weekends GPS Training course we received this very interesting response to our e-mail requesting feedback - There is a small anecdote which you can pass on to the GPS instructor Pete. ...I did the Mungrisdale course on Saturday and on Monday I was...read on...
We admit it. Downloading geocaches to your GPS device hasnít always been easy. But thatís about to change. Thanks to our recent collaboration with Garmin, Premium members on GeoCaching.com can now send a list of geocaches to their Garmin GPS device with the c...read on...