There is nothing in your basket!
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
- 6th Feb 14:10
Galileo satellite system - Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/sKcVk2NO1Y https://t.co/Sf10Q2pyvE
- 5th Feb 20:12
Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks - https://t.co/Os8bZfYy5H https://t.co/bAhtEqRJjW
- 4th Feb 17:40
We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in - https://t.co/2wiRKqBdHE https://t.co/ku9dxh8Vs4
- 4th Feb 07:15
An Oregon GPS unit in action. https://t.co/QoKwfSzfjY
- 3rd Feb 20:12
Video review - what is the best Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/Viw6fHSDiG https://t.co/EZEfvIVikc
We seek to protect your Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature of the applicable Personal Data and processing activity. For example, all Payment Information regularly collected through the Services is encrypted and maintained using industry standard methods designed to ensure its security against loss or theft, including during transmission to our Payment Processor. However, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or other information about you that we collect and store. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of such information at any time.
You can help us prevent unauthorized access to your account with us and your Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request with respect to these rights, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous, inaccurate or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, as necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
• Where permissible, you can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and you can request a copy of your Personal Data. If you have an active account with us, you can also access your Personal Data by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
• If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such Personal Data. You can also correct some of this Personal Data directly by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF ERASURE
• Where permissible, you can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. You can also delete your account with us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 0669 621044
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
• If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent to this processing at any time, which you can do by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 01669 621044. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING AND TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
• Where permissible, you can let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as marketing to you (to name one example), and you can also ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
RIGHT OF PORTABILITY
• Where permissible, you can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format, and you can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
• You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State. Please visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for more information.
OUR PERSONAL DATA RETENTION POLICY
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you have a working account with us, or as otherwise necessary to provide you with the Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests (but only if those interests are not overridden by your own interests, rights and freedoms), comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, conduct audits, or if doing so is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we dispose of your Personal Data securely, but may retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
As stated above, you can request us to erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems, and you can delete your account with us at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 01669 621044
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect, use, protect or share your Personal Data, including, for example, about our legitimate business interests or the legitimate business interests of others that we describe above, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org raising your concerns.