There is nothing in your basket!
- Wikiloc App Review for Garmin Oregon 7 Series March 2017
- Review - Spot3 personal tracker February 2017
- Garmin GPSMap276Cx - review January 2017
- Garmin inReach review October 2016
- Garmin TOPO Active v OS mapping
- SatMap Active 12 - review and overview September 2016
- What is the best GPS navigational device for walking and cycling in UK
- Video review - best Outdoor GPS unit currently on the market - a look through the Garmin models currently on the market
- Garmin Oregon 600/ 650 and Oregon 700/ 750 - what are the differences August 2016
- Oregon 700 and 750 - review January 2016
- What is the best winter and four season Outdoor GPS unit
- What is the difference between the eTrex 10, eTrex 20x and eTrex 30x?
- What is the best touch screen Garmin GPS unit on the market?
- What are the map options available for a Garmin GPS? November 2015
- Best Outdoor Handheld GPS - 2016 August 2015
- Garmins TopoActive maps v Ordnance Survey maps
- eTrex Touch 35 - Video review July 2015
- eTrex Touch Review - First Thoughts
- Garmin European Recreation Map June 2015
- Popular eTrex 20 Handheld GPS has been upgraded to eTrex 20x, what the difference? May 2015
- Garmin Edge Touring: 2 GPS devices designed with cyclists in mind
- Best Garmin Outdoor GPS unit April 2015
- Satmap Active 12 review - for walkers
- 2015 GPS Review - the best current GPS unit on the market March 2015
- Memory-Map TX3 and Memory-Map TX4 review
- Garmin GPS - Oregon 600 and 650 - review
- SatMap Active 12 review - what's different than Active 10
- Planning walks for a SatMap - Xpedition and SatSYNC
- How tough is your Garmin GPS?
- About Garmin BaseCamp - free route planning software February 2015
- The NEW - Memory Map TX3 GPS & Smartphone
- Which is best GPS for walking in Outdoors and Countryside in UK - Garmin, Satmap or Memory Map
the reviews from GPS TrainingJune 2017
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
- 6th Feb 14:10
Galileo satellite system - Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/sKcVk2NO1Y https://t.co/Sf10Q2pyvE
- 5th Feb 20:12
Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks - https://t.co/Os8bZfYy5H https://t.co/bAhtEqRJjW
- 4th Feb 17:40
We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in - https://t.co/2wiRKqBdHE https://t.co/ku9dxh8Vs4
- 4th Feb 07:15
An Oregon GPS unit in action. https://t.co/QoKwfSzfjY
- 3rd Feb 20:12
Video review - what is the best Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/Viw6fHSDiG https://t.co/EZEfvIVikc
Thu 15th June 2017
Wikiloc is a great new app which can be downloaded to an iPhone or Android Smart Phone and via the Garmin IQ App store can be used with your Oregon 7 series GPS and Fenix 5x watch.Other compatible Garmin Devices listed from this linkWhat Does the App Do?Using the App, you can search from almost 6,000,000 shared Trails for Hiking, Cycling and many other activities and then using the Garmin Connect ...read on...
The Spot 3 is a one-way Satellite GPS Personal Tracker. The first impression is that the build quality looks good, it is nice and compact and weighing in at just under 4 oz with the batteries in it seems a great piece of kit. What does it do? With a service...read on...
The first look at the Garmin GPSMAP276Cx, a true all terrain GPS Navigator The Garmin GPSMAP 276 Cx is a versatile GPS Navigator designed for all terrain activities. A Bright 5 inch Sunlight Viewable, Keypad controlled screen with GPS and GLONASS Receivers ma...read on...
After much anticipation the Garmin inReach is here and it was good to get my hands on one before it has even be released for sale in the UK, I am impressed as it is a great piece of kit. The unit I have been using is the Garmin inReach explorer+. The basic mod...read on...
TopoActive mapping – This is mapping based on open source maps and therefore it has some map data in there so it gives you turn by turn data (like a car satnav). View those units here. Many of the other GPS units come bundled with 1:50k and 1:25k Ordnan...read on...
The SatMap Active 12 has been with us for a few years now. It is the upgrade of the SatMap Active 10 which took the world by storm as it was the first Outdoor GPS system that supported Ordnance Survey Maps on the screen.The rest of the competitors have caught ...read on...
What is the best GPS navigational device for walking and cycling in UKUpdated September 2016In the past we have very much had the best walking GPS and also the best cycling GPS but over the past 12 months this has changed with many outdoor GPS units becom...read on...
Video review - best Outdoor GPS unit currently on the market - a look through the Garmin models currently on the market
As you will have seen we have been doing lots of video reviews looking at the best Garmin Outdoor GPS units currently on the market.In this article we look at the best budget Garmin Outdoor GPS units and also the best top end units. As you can see after each s...read on...
Many people have been upgrading to the new Garmin Oregon 700 and Oregon 750 from the Oregon 600 and Oregon 650 range. So what are the main differences between the two ranges?In this video review we look at these. Oregon 600 and 650 - more hereOregon 700 and ...read on...
The New Oregon 700 and Oregon 750 have arrive and I am glad to say you will not be disappointed. Well done Garmin, we do like it. As with any Garminís it needs a couple of software updates straight out of the box, but donít worry we do that for you h...read on...