There is nothing in your basket!
- What is the best top end walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- On a budget what is the best walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- Touchscreen gloves for outdoor GPS
- Garmin Vivofit 3 - unboxing and setting up September 2017
- Review - Garmin Fenix 5x
- Wikiloc App - using on iPad alongside a Garmin Oregon 700 and 750
- Turn by turn routing - Garmin TOPO Great Britain PRO mapping July 2017
- SatMap Active 20 - review June 2017
- Wikiloc App Review for Garmin Oregon 7 Series March 2017
- Review - Spot3 personal tracker February 2017
- Garmin GPSMap276Cx - review January 2017
- Garmin inReach review October 2016
- Garmin TOPO Active v OS mapping
- SatMap Active 12 - review and overview September 2016
- What is the best GPS navigational device for walking and cycling in UK
- Video review - best Outdoor GPS unit currently on the market - a look through the Garmin models currently on the market
- Garmin Oregon 600/ 650 and Oregon 700/ 750 - what are the differences August 2016
- Oregon 700 and 750 - review January 2016
- What is the best winter and four season Outdoor GPS unit
- What is the difference between the eTrex 10, eTrex 20x and eTrex 30x?
- What is the best touch screen Garmin GPS unit on the market?
- What are the map options available for a Garmin GPS? November 2015
- Best Outdoor Handheld GPS - 2016 August 2015
- Garmins TopoActive maps v Ordnance Survey maps
- eTrex Touch 35 - Video review July 2015
- eTrex Touch Review - First Thoughts
- Garmin European Recreation Map June 2015
- Popular eTrex 20 Handheld GPS has been upgraded to eTrex 20x, what the difference? May 2015
- Garmin Edge Touring: 2 GPS devices designed with cyclists in mind
- Best Garmin Outdoor GPS unit April 2015
- Satmap Active 12 review - for walkers
- 2015 GPS Review - the best current GPS unit on the market March 2015
- Memory-Map TX3 and Memory-Map TX4 review
- Garmin GPS - Oregon 600 and 650 - review
- SatMap Active 12 review - what's different than Active 10
- Planning walks for a SatMap - Xpedition and SatSYNC
- How tough is your Garmin GPS?
- About Garmin BaseCamp - free route planning software February 2015
- The NEW - Memory Map TX3 GPS & Smartphone
- Which is best GPS for walking in Outdoors and Countryside in UK - Garmin, Satmap or Memory Map
the reviews from GPS TrainingOctober 2017
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
- 6th Feb 14:10
Galileo satellite system - Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/sKcVk2NO1Y https://t.co/Sf10Q2pyvE
- 5th Feb 20:12
Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks - https://t.co/Os8bZfYy5H https://t.co/bAhtEqRJjW
- 4th Feb 17:40
We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in - https://t.co/2wiRKqBdHE https://t.co/ku9dxh8Vs4
- 4th Feb 07:15
An Oregon GPS unit in action. https://t.co/QoKwfSzfjY
- 3rd Feb 20:12
Video review - what is the best Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/Viw6fHSDiG https://t.co/EZEfvIVikc
Fri 20th October 2017
What is the best top end walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device? At GPS Training, we have a large range of hand held walking / cycling / multi-activity GPS Devices ranging in price from £99.00 - £1059, in this article we are going to look at our own recommendation for a great top end GPS unit, supplied with more detailed Ordnance Survey 1:25k Mapping. The unit that we have se...read on...
On a budget what is the best walking, cycling, multi-activity GPS Device? At GPS Training, we have a large range of handheld walking / cycling/ multi-activity GPS Devices ranging in price from £99.00 - £1059, in this article we are going to look a...read on...
As the winter season beckons. Following our newsletter last week, some of our customers have kindly responded to the article on suitable gloves to wear when using a touch screen GPS unit, giving us their feedback and experience of various types of gloves...read on...
Unboxing and setting up the Garmin activity tracker - Garmin Vivofit 3 You can view the Garmin Vivofit on our website here. ...read on...
We took our first look at the new Garmin Fenix 5x watch, the big feature of this new watch is that it comes with colour maps pre-loaded for all of Europe and the ability to add more maps with its impressive 12gb storage. Going through the menus for the first ...read on...
Wikiloc is a great new app which can be downloaded to an iPhone, Android Smart Phone but in this video guidec we are looking at it working alongside an iPad and via the Garmin IQ App store can be used with your Oregon 7 series GPS and Fenix 5x watch. Other co...read on...
What is the turn by turn routing that you get in National Parks with the Garmin TOPO Great Britain PRO mapping from Garmin. This short video gives you a quick overview of how this all works both on your computer and GPS unit. ...read on...
After much anticipation, the new SatMap Active 20 arrived into the GPS Training office after many hours of using it and a fair few miles under our belt does it live up the expectations? Unboxing the unit our first impressions of the New SatMap Active 20 is th...read on...
Wikiloc is a great new app which can be downloaded to an iPhone or Android Smart Phone and via the Garmin IQ App store can be used with your Oregon 7 series GPS and Fenix 5x watch.Other compatible Garmin Devices listed from this linkWhat Does the App Do?Using ...read on...
The Spot 3 is a one-way Satellite GPS Personal Tracker. The first impression is that the build quality looks good, it is nice and compact and weighing in at just under 4 oz with the batteries in it seems a great piece of kit. What does it do? With a service...read on...