There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Get ambient temperature and transmit the data wirelessly via ANT+ to your compatible device with this external sensor. Attach it to your backpack, jacket or shoe to accurately keep tabs on the temperature as you head out on your next great expedition.
Garmin Dakota 20
Garmin eTrex 30 & 30x
Garmin eTrex Touch 35t
Garmin GPSMAP 62s / 64s
Garmin GPSMAP 62sc
Garmin GPSMAP 62st / 64st
Garmin GPSMAP 62stc
Garmin Montana 600t
Garmin Montana 610
Garmin Montana 610t
Garmin Montana 650
Garmin Montana 650t
Garmin Montana 680
Garmin Montana 680t
Garmin Oregon 450
Garmin Oregon 450t
Garmin Oregon 550
Garmin Oregon 550t
Garmin Oregon 600
Garmin Oregon 600t
Garmin Oregon 650
Garmin Oregon 650t
Garmin Oregon 700
Garmin Oregon 750
Garmin Oregon 750t
in the box
How do I pair the tempe to my outdoor handheld?
The tempe is a wireless temperature sensor that measures and transmits temperature to compatible Garmin outdoor devices. To actively receive the temperature, the tempe will need to be paired to the device.
To pair the device to the tempe:
Select ANT Sensor
Select tempe sensor
Select Search for New (or New Search on the fenix)
The tempe Sensor setting will display Searching while looking for the sensor and will show Connected when successfully paired.
In order to view data recorded via tempe, a data field will need to be set to display temperature. For assistance adjusting data fields see the owner's manual for your device.
What is the operating temperature range for the tempe?
The operating temperature range for the tempe is from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius). Although the tempe may report temperatures beyond the operating range, is not recommended for use outside the listed range.