There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Satmap GPS units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £0.00
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Especially for cyclists, Garmin introduces the new handlebar mount for the successful Montana series.
The cycling mount is dedicated to all types of cycling activities from relaxing bike touring through to rough downhill runs on a mountain bike.
With this strong mount, Montana displays once again its great versatility as it can be mounted in landscape or portrait mode, on the stem post or on the handlebar. Based on Garmin's motorcycle mount, this system is extremely solid and will keep the Montana safe and well protected under any conditions
Very strong mount
Genuine Garmin accessory
in the box
Bike Mount and bracket.
Is there any option on the bike mount front?
No, for the Garmin Montana there is just one bike mount.