There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS Support Packages
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Getting started with your Garmin GPS - 12 months unlimited access for a one-off fee
This course is packed with all the information you will need to learn how to navigate confidently & safely with your Garmin GPS.
The step by step instructions and guides are based on the best selling GPS Garminís eTrex20/30 series, eTrex Touch25/35 series, GPSMap 62/64 series, Oregon 600 & 700 series and the Montana Range the general principals are applicable to almost any Garmin GPS unit.
Recently added are sections on the Fenix 5 Plus Watch and inReach Mini.
Learning how to navigate with a GPS is just one part of the equation; it's the combination of GPS and maps that is key to making the best of your GPS.
Learn how you can have Maps on your PC or Mac and Maps in your GPS, find out how you can plan routes & trails on your PC or Mac using Garmin's free PC / Mac software and your OS Discoverer map card, find walks and more on the Internet, edit & save them for use later in the field, print off paper maps and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks to and from your GPS
The resource is packed with useful GPS information and contains a great array of guides and training videos to get your going with your Garmin GPS Device & associated software.
- unlimited access to the online training course for 12 months
- get to grips with both your Garmin GPS unit and BaseCamp
- the online resouce is being updated all the time and therefore you get up to date information
Getting Started with your Garmin GPS - Resource Lessons include:
- How the GPS system works
- Maps for your GPS – Maps for your PC or Mac
- A walk through Pages, Buttons, Keys
- GPS Setup for use at home and abroad
- Using GPS at a basic level – locate & Mark your position
- About Waypoints – create, save, find, edit delete.
- Create and navigate a GoTo and all about routes
- All about Tracks, Tracklogs and how to use them
- The Trip computer- reset and change Information windows
- Update your unit software – webupdater
- About Garmin BaseCamp for Both PC & Mac
- Getting a GPS and your PC talking – transfer data
- Map reading skills for GPS navigation
- Using your Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Watch
- Using Garmin connect with a Fenix 5 Plus Watch
- Using your inReach Mini
in the box
This is access to an online training resource so within 24 hours we will e-mail you your username and password.
Do I have unlimited access once I have purchased the online resource?
Once you have purchased the online resource we will e-mail you your login, so you can have unlimited access for 12 months, information sheets and online video. You have unlimited access to you can refer to it as many times as you wish to.
How long is it before I can log in?
Please be aware it may take up to 24 hours to receive your log in details by email.