There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Includes Free Gold Support Package
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi® and more.
Thanks to an enhanced redesigned antenna for better satellite reception, the Oregon 700 GPS and GLONASS handheld puts even more of the great outdoors at your fingertips.
Whether you’re hiking, biking, geocaching, climbing, kayaking, trail riding or whatever, this rugged navigator is ready for anything. It features multilink wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+), Active Weather support with animated radar overlays, a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription and a built-in 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter.This unit is bundled with the most recent mapping card (updated 2015) GB Discoverer 1:50K OS Mapping for the whole of Great Britain (worth £200 when sold separately) - all of GB's OS Landranger maps on a micro SD card in one portable unit, just plug the card in and you're ready to go!
The Garmin GB Discoverer OS Mapping does not cover Northern or Southern Ireland, if you require mapping for these areas, we can load on to the memory of your unit Free of Charge some Open Source Mapping for these areas.
Please advise us in the Delivery Instructions at Checkout if you require this additional mapping.
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
We don't just sell you a box with a GPS unit in. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
With this GPS purchase you get our 'gold' support package for 1 year (see below) - worth £120.00
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Enhanced antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- Bluetooth®-enabled Smart Notifications1 and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription included
More Connectivity, Less Complexity
The expanded wireless capabilities of Oregon 700 make it easier than ever to update software, check the weather radar2 and upload adventures to our Garmin Connect online community. You can even share LiveTrack location data or geocache discoveries via WiFi or smartphone. Smart Notifications via Bluetooth connectivity with a compatible smartphone let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your device. So you can see what’s going on while you’re getting away from it all.
• 3 inch capacitive dual orientation colour touch screen
• Waterproof standard: IPX7
• Battery type: AA batteries (not included)
• Battery life: up to 16 hours
• 1.7 GB internal memory with micro SD card slot for memory expansion.
• Customizable user profiles for different activities
• 3D electronic compass
• Barometric altimeter
• Paperless Geocaching
• BT/BLE/ANT compatible
• High Speed USB interface and NMEA 0183 compatible
• Active Weather: Yes with compatible smart phone (Not available in all countries)
• Connect IQ compatible: Yes (widgets, apps and data fields)
• Comes with full GB Ordnance mapping at 1:50,000
in the box
Oregon 700 Garmin GB Discoverer 1:50k
• Oregon 700
• GB Discoverer® 1:50k full GB coverage on microSD™ card (2015 edition)
• USB/charging cable
• Carabiner clip
Only from GPS Training you also get in the box -
• GPS Training getting started guide
• Username and password for GPS Training online resource (Worth £25.00)
• Getting started with Garmin BaseCamp factsheet
• Info about how to join your two free Webinars (you can attend at no cost)
• Our 'gold' support package at no extar cost for 1 year - worth £120.00
1. What is the best way to get 1:25k mapping?
• Purchase a national park region mapping card from GPS Training
• Purchase a full GB 1:25k map card from GPS Training.
• Purchase this unit pre bundled with the 1:25k, 1:50k and 1:250k mapping card.
2. What batteries does the unit use?
• Purchase the Garmin rechargable battery pack
• Purchase some good quality rechargable batteries. You can read a factsheet here.
3. If I go overseas lots what other mapping options are there?
• Open Street mapping. GPS Training provide these on a micro sd card
• Garmin overseas mapping. Just get in touch
4. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. What are the Webinars that I get free with my GPS Purchase?
• Webinars are live training courses you access via your computer, led by one of our trainers. They look at a subject (either basic GPS usage or Basecamp - you have access to two webinars) and all webinars are followed up with comprehensive course notes and factsheets.
6. Does the GB Discoverer 1:50k Mapping cover Northern & Southern Ireland?
• No the GB Discoverer Mapping does not cover Ireland, if required we can install on to the internal memory of your unit some Open Source mapping for Ireland free of charge.
If you require this additional mapping please advise us in the Delivery instructions at Checkout.
7. What countries is the Active Weather alerts available in?
• Active Weather is currently available in United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria and Slovenia, with partial coverage of the North Italy.
8. What smart phones is this GPS compatable with?