There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Memory Map GPS units
- Satmap GPS units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
The eTrex Touch 25 with Full GB OS 1:50k Mapping
Free Cycle Mount
Pre-loaded with Garmins TopoActive mapping for 46 countries in Europe
Color Touchscreen GPS/GLONASS Handheld with 3-axis Compass
2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
3-axis tilt-compensated compass
GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
4 GB memory to hold more maps
Compact rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, featuring a 3-axis tilt compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps.
This unit is bundled with the most recent mapping card (updated 2015) GB Discoverer 1:50K OS Mapping for the whole of Great Britain (worth £200 when sold separately) - all of GB's OS Landranger maps on a micro SD card in one portable unit, just plug the card in and you're ready to go!
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
We don't just sell you a box with a GPS unit in. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - Buy any GPS online from us and pay just £3.95 delivery. All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
With this GPS purchase you get our 'gold' support package for 1 year (see below) - worth £120.00
See the Way
eTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools for Your Trek
eTrex Touch 25 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level to get an easy-to-understand display of your heading.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
eTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD™ card slot and a full 4 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 25 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
eTrex Touch 25 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 25 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Physical dimensions - 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.3” (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
Display size WxH - 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
Display resolution, WxH - 160 x 240 pixels
Display type - 2.6" 65K color TFT Touchscreen
Weight - 5.6 oz (159 g) with batteries
Battery - 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
Battery life - Up to 16 hours
Water rating - IPX7
Interface - USB
Maps & Memory
Comes with full GB Ordnance mapping at 1:50,000
Pre-loaded with Garmins TopoActive mapping for 46 countries in Europe
Ability to add maps
Built-in memory - 8GB (Free Memory 2.3GB)
Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
Waypoints/favorites/locations - 4000
Routes - 200
Track log - 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) - Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
Geocaching-friendly - Yes (Paperless)
Custom maps compatible
Sun and moon information
Tide tables - Yes (with optional Bluechart)
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
in the box
- eTrex Touch 25 (pre loaded with Garmin TopoActive European Maps)
- GB Discoverer® 1:50k full GB coverage on microSD™ card (Latest 2015 edition)
- USB cable
- Garmin bike mount (worth 9.99)
- Getting started with Your eTrex Touch guide - (produced by GPS Training)
- Garmin BaseCamp instructions (produced by GPS Training)
- Our 'gold' support package at no extar cost for 1 year - worth £120.00
1. What is the Garmin TOPO ACTIVE mapping?
• The map is less detailed than OS maps but provides relevant useful information for activities like hiking and cycling, it's routable giving you turn by turn routing (on and off road) and shows elevation changes. Read our review on TopoActive mapping and look at how it looks in an article here.
Garmin TopoActive Western / Eastern Europe covers the following 46 countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia / Kaliningrad, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
2. What is turn by turn routing?
• This will act like a car satnav that will tell you to turn left/ right etc along paths etc. A great addition
3. What is the best way to get 1:25k mapping?
• Purchase a national park region mapping card from GPS Training
• Purchase a full GB 1:25k map card from GPS Training.
• Purchase this unit pre bundled with the 1:25k, 1:50k and 1:250k mapping card.
4. What batteries does the unit use?
• Normal AA Batteries but we reccomend you purchase some good quality rechargable batteries. You can read a factsheet here.
5. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. What are the Webinars that I get free with my GPS Purchase?
• Webinars are live training courses you access via your computer, led by one of our trainers. They look at a subject (either basic GPS usage or Basecamp - you have access to two webinars) and all