There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Memory Map GPS units
- Satmap GPS units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £0.00
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
FEB 2017 offer - FREE UK P+P and FREE 6,000 sq km of 1:25k OS maps (via Birdseye download) - worth over £40.00
The GPSMAP® 64s with Full Country 1:50k OS GB Discoverer handheld navigator features a brilliant 2.6” sunlight-readable screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for faster satellite fix and superior reception.
The rugged and water resistant GPSMAP 64s comes with barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass, 4GB internal memory and an outdoor optimized dual battery system. It stays connected wirelessly to Garmin sensors via ANT and to your smart phone through Bluetooth. This connectivity enables new interactive features such as Live Track and Smart Notification1.
The new GPSMAP 64 lasts up to 16 hours on one charge and its comprehensive features guarantee safe navigation off the beaten track.
This unit is bundled with the most recent mapping card (updated 2015) GB Discoverer 1:50K OS Mapping for the whole of Great Britain (worth £200 when sold separately) - all of GB's OS Landranger maps on a micro SD card in one portable unit, just plug the card in and you're ready to go!
All units support Garmin Custom Maps and BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery. Garmin Custom Maps allows you to easily transform paper and electronic maps into free, downloadable maps for your compatible Garmin GPS. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery is a subscription based service that allows you to see aerial views of your destination.
A Garmin GPS & BaseCamp is the complete package for all your GPS navigational needs; if you connect your GPS to your PC/Mac you will be able to see any OS maps held in the device in BaseCamp and it will allow you to survey the terrain, plan routes, view geocaches and download additional mapping like BirdsEye Select OS Discoverer 25k mapping.
The Garmin GB Discoverer OS Mapping does not cover Northern or Southern Ireland, if you require mapping for these areas, we can load on to the memory of your unit Free of Charge some Open Source Mapping for these areas.
Please advise us in the Delivery Instructions at Checkout if you require this additional mapping.
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
We don't just sell you a GPS unit. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free facsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
PLUS - Free Webinars - worth £39.98 - to get you to grips with your new Garmin GPS you get FREE places on our two Webinars - Getting started with your Garmin GPS and Getting to know BaseCamp.
PLUS - Receive a FREE copy of getting started with Your GPSMAP64s guide - compiled exclusively by GPS Training for our customers.
PLUS - Receive a FREE copy of our factsheet - Garmin BaseCamp explained. Please enter in the Additional Comments box in Shipping Details at checkout, if you require Windows or MAC version of our BaseCamp Factsheet
PLUS - Receive 12 months FREE access to the whole of our online GPS training resource GPS training - online resource (worth £25.00)
PLUS - FREE set up of your GPS unit (including installing and checking mapping card and setting unit up for UK) before it leaves GPS Training. So you take it out of the box and can start using it straight away.
PLUS - FREE ongoing support from our GPS training experts.
PLUS - Part exchange available on this item.
PLUS - for February 2017 only - FREE UK delivery. All GPS units are kept in stock and are sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.00 hrs).
- Quad helix antenna with GPS/GLONASS
Find your way with the first quad helix GPS receiver that tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock onto more satellites than using GPS alone, ensuring you can “lock on” to a position more quickly.
GPSMAP 64s has a barometric altimeter to pinpoint your altitude and elevation profiles and a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass which shows your heading even when you’re standing still.
Invite friends and family to follow your outdoor adventure in real time with Live Tracking. Send an invite via email or social media, and followers can view live data on Garmin Connect™.
Receive emails, texts and more, right on your device. GPSMAP 64s displays alerts from an iPhone® 4s or later wirelessly.
GPSMAP 64s features a brilliant 2,6’’ sunlight-readable colour screen and easy operation with any kind of gloves in a shaky, cold or wet environment because it relies on a button based user interface.
Dual Battery System
Go further with GPSMAP 64s' long-lasting 16 hour battery life. Works with 2 AA batteries or the the optional NiMH battery pack, which as an added bonus, can be charged while inside the device.
More Space and Flexibility
GPSMAP 64s gives you more flexibility with a 3.0 GB internal memory which gives you plenty of space for waypoints, routes, tracks and caches and a microSD card slot for additional mapping.
Extensive Map Support
With its microSD™ card slot and large internal memory, GPSMAP 64s lets you load a variety of maps, including GB Discoverer, BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT® and BirdsEye™ Select.
Experience a true representation of the outdoors with the included 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery free of charge.
Start geocaching immediately by choosing from the 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com. Caches come complete with hints and descriptions to get you started in the right direction.
• Screen: High resolution sunlight readable 65k colour display
• Waterproof standard: IPX7
• Memory: 3.0 gb plus SD card for memory expansion
• 3D electronic compass
• Barometric altimeter
• Paperless Geocaching
• High Speed USB interface
• Comes with full GB Ordnance mapping at 1:50,000
• Routes: 200
• Waypoints: 5000
• WAAS/ EGNOS compatible?: Yes
• Live Tracking: yes (with Garmin Connect™ Mobile)
• Preloaded geocaching.com caches: 250,000
in the box
GPSMAP64s Garmin GB Discoverer 1:50k
• GB Discoverer® 1:50k full GB coverage on microSD™ card (2015 edition)
• USB/charging cable
• Carabiner clip
Only from GPS Training you also get in the box -
• GPS Training getting started guide
• Username and password for GPS Training online resource (Worth £25.00)
• Getting started with Garmin BaseCamp factsheet
• Info about how to join your two free Webinars (you can attend at no cost)
1. What is the best way to get 1:25k mapping?
• Purchase a national park region mapping card from GPS Training
• Purchase a full GB 1:25k map card from GPS Training.
• Purchase this unit pre bundled with the 1:25k, 1:50k and 1:250k mapping card.
2. What batteries does the unit use?
• Purchase the Garmin rechargable battery pack
• Purchase some good quality rechargable batteries. You can read a factsheet here.
3. If I go overseas lots what other mapping options are there?
• Open Street mapping. GPS Training provide these on a micro sd card
• Garmin overseas mapping. Just get in touch
4. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. What are the Webinars that I get free with my GPS Purchase?
• Webinars are live training courses you access via your computer, led by one of our trainers. They look at a subject (either basic GPS usage or Basecamp - you have access to two webinars) and all webinars are followed up with comprehensive course notes and factsheets.
6. Does the GB Discoverer 1:50k Mapping cover Northern & Southern Ireland?
• No the GB Discoverer Mapping does not cover Ireland, if required we can install on to the internal memory of your unit some Open Source mapping for Ireland free of charge.
If you require this additional mapping please advise us in the Delivery instructions at Checkout.