There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training - Lakes
- GPS Training - New Forest
- GPS Training - Northamptonshire
- GPS Training - Northumberland
- GPS Training - Peak District
- GPS Training - Scottish Borders
- GPS Training - South Downs
- GPS Training - All Garmin 2 day course
- GPS Training - All Satmap courses
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Masterclass Sept 2020 - GPX files - Garmin
- Difficulty: Easy
- Your Guide: Jon Monks
- Maximum number of places per day: 9
- Price Per Person: £19.99
.gpx files are a the way many people share walks and other activities.
Once you understand what to look for and what you are downloading the world literally opens up with many of thousands of shared routes including day walks and long distance trails.
On this webinar we look at some of the favourite websites to download these .gpx files from, what we should be doing with them and how we get them onto a Garmin GPS using Garmin BaseCamp.
We also go over how to edit and amend any .gpx files you download to personalise them and over the webinar you will get a greater understanding of what is out there and the best way to use these .gpx files.
The webinar will be no more than 1.5 hours in length and will be followed up with a list of recommended websites to download .gpx files from.view terms