There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training - Lakes
- GPS Training - New Forest
- GPS Training - Northamptonshire
- GPS Training - Northumberland
- GPS Training - Peak District
- GPS Training - Scottish Borders
- GPS Training - South Downs
- GPS Training - All Garmin 2 day course
- GPS Training - All Satmap courses
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
If you have access to a computer with speakers and a good broadband connection to the internet then you can take part in one of our online introduction webinars during which you will be face to face with one of our expert tutors and be shown how to get to grips with your new SatMap device.
This 1 & 3/4 hour session is intended to take a new owner from opening the box to being able to set out with confidence on their first steps with a GPS knowing that the device is setup correctly and that they understand the basic steps towards navigation on the map page and how to find your current location presented as a 10 figure grid reference that matches your Ordnance Survey map.
During this 1 & 3/4 hour webinar you will
- Installing map cards and batteries
- Charging Your Device
- Overview of the buttons on your device
- Device Start-up
- Take you through the Primary Pages of your device
- Device Settings
- Before You Go – Calibrate your compass reset log & record your trip
- Find out where to find a location fix
- Using the Set Marker, Set Goto, Add POI
- Navigating a Route using the GPS MAP page or COMPASS POINTER
- Saving your trail at the end of a walk
- Understand what SatSync for Windows software is used forview terms