There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training - Lakes
- GPS Training - New Forest
- GPS Training - Northamptonshire
- GPS Training - Northumberland
- GPS Training - Peak District
- GPS Training - Scottish Borders
- GPS Training - South Downs
- GPS Training - All Garmin 2 day course
- GPS Training - All Satmap courses
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Webinar January 12th 2015 - Getting started with your Memory-Map TX3 and TX4 Webinar
- Difficulty: Easy
- Your Guide: Jon Monks
- Maximum number of places per day: 12
- Price Per Person: £19.99
If you have access to a computer with speakers and a good broadband connection to the internet then you can take part in one of our online introduction webinars during which you will be face to face with one of our expert tutors and be shown how to get to grips with your Memory-Map TX3/ 4 and the Memory-Map PC software.
The areas we will cover during this online webinar are -
- A guide to the use of Memory-Map PC software for route planning etc.
- Takeaway exercises to help you get to grips with the software
- An understanding of the benefits of combining TX3/4 with Memory-Map
- A guide to map & user data transfer from Memory-Map to TX3/4
- How to access links to our favourite apps
- A look of how to follow a route on both the Memory-Map TX3 and TX4
- A look at the trip computer on the Memory-Map TX3 and TX4
- Takeaway instructions on how to navigage with Memory-Map on your TX3/4