There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training - Lakes
- GPS Training - New Forest
- GPS Training - Northamptonshire
- GPS Training - Northumberland
- GPS Training - Peak District
- GPS Training - Scottish Borders
- GPS Training - South Downs
- GPS Training - All Garmin 2 day course
- GPS Training - All Satmap courses
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Webinar May 13th 2020 - SatMap Xpedition2 and SatSYNC
- Difficulty: Easy
- Your Guide: Ian Payne
- Maximum number of places per day: 10
- Price Per Person: £19.99
You will need access to a computer with speakers and a good broadband connection to the internet to take part in this online introduction webinar.
This 1.5 hour session is intended to get you started with combining your SatMap GPS and Xpedition2 on your computer/ tablet.
During this 1.5 hour webinar you will look at both SatMap Xpedition2 and SatSYNC and cover the following -
- Overview of SatSync
- Accessing & Registering for Xpedition 2
- Setting up your Preferences
- Overview of the Side Panel Tools on the Planner menu in Xpedition2
- Map Page Overview
- Creating Folders in My Expedition Server
- Creating a Direct Off-Road Route
- Amending your Routes
- Opening & Viewing Routes saved in your My Expedition Server Folders
- Importing GPX Routes / Tracks from Websites or your PC to Xpedition 2
- Importing Routes saved in Xpedition2 to the Active20 using Wifi
- Accessing Xpedition 2 on tabletview terms