There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training - Lakes
- GPS Training - New Forest
- GPS Training - Northamptonshire
- GPS Training - Northumberland
- GPS Training - Peak District
- GPS Training - Scottish Borders
- GPS Training - South Downs
- GPS Training - All Garmin 2 day course
- GPS Training - All Satmap courses
- GPS Watch - Taster days
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Webinar January 9th 2019 - Getting started with your Garmin GPSMAP66s & GPSMap66st
- Difficulty: Easy
- Your Guide: Jon Monks
- Maximum number of places per day: 14
- Price Per Person: £29.99
This webinar is for people with an GPSMAP66s & GPSMap66st
If you have access to a computer with speakers and a good broadband connection to the internet then you can take part in one of our online introduction webinars during which you will be face to face with one of our expert tutors and be shown how to get to grips with your new Garmin device.
This one hour session is intended to take a new owner from opening the box to being able to set out with confidence on their first steps with a GPS knowing that the device is setup correctly and that they understand the basic steps towards navigation on the map page and how to find your current location presented as a 10 figure grid reference that matches your Ordnance Survey map.
During this one hour webinar you will
- Learn the meaning of GPS terminology
- Be introduced you to pages, menus and sub-menus
- Find out how to insert map cards and batteries to your device
- Work step by step through basic setup of your device
- Be Shown how to find a free more detailed setup factsheet for your device
- Learn how to edit information windows & dash to suit your needs
- Look at the range of profile options available in your device
- Find how and why you should reset your Trip & Track Data
- Learn how to reset trip & track data (housekeeping)
- Be shown how you can add compass dash to the map page
- Find out where to find a location fix
- Understand how you can navigate on the map pageview terms