There is nothing in your basket!
- GPS Training - Lakes
- GPS Training - New Forest
- GPS Training - Northamptonshire
- GPS Training - Northumberland
- GPS Training - Peak District
- GPS Training - South Downs
- GPS Training - All Garmin 2 day course
- GPS Training - All Satmap courses
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Webinar October 23rd 2018 - Getting to Know Basecamp for MAC
- Date: 23/10/2018
- Start Time: 18.30
- Difficulty: Easy
- Starting Point:
- Your Guide: Andy Ayre
- Maximum number of places per day: 14
- Price Per Person: £29.99
You will need access to a computer with speakers and a good broadband connection to the internet to take part in this online introduction webinar.
This 2 Hour session is intended to get you started with combining your Garmin GPS and BaseCamp on your computer, see how Basecamp can help you organise your user data (waypoints, routes & tracks), view the maps in your device and import/export user data to/from your device. Finally we will show you how to create a simple route on your computer and send to GPS.
During this 2 hour webinar you will
- Understand how to open Basecamp on your Mac
- Know how to connect your GPS by USB cable to your Mac
- Be Shown around Basecamp Menus and Toolbars
- Understand how to manage your Library in BaseCamp
- Find out how to setup Basecamp for on your Mac
- Learn how to view any OS Discoverer maps in your GPS in Basecamp
- Be shown how to use Map Drawing tools in BaseCamp to create simple route
- Learn how to send the created route to your GPS
- See how to open the route in your GPSview terms