There is nothing in your basket!
- NEW 2018 Mapping now with Routeable Trail Data within the National Parks February 2018
- Review - Garmin inReach - Podcast extract
- A look at the GPS Training online resource January 2018
- Garmin Connect IQ apps - Extract from GPS Training podcast November 2017
- The top 8 differences between the SatMap Active 12 and SatMap Active 20
- Best Outdoor GPS unit - Christmas 2017 - best reviews and prices October 2017
- SatMap Active 20 - 3 months in
- What is the best mid-prices walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- What is the best top end walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- On a budget what is the best walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- Touchscreen gloves for outdoor GPS September 2017
- Review - Garmin Fenix 5x
- Wikiloc App - using on iPad alongside a Garmin Oregon 700 and 750
- Turn by turn routing - Garmin TOPO Great Britain PRO mapping July 2017
- SatMap Active 20 - review June 2017
- Wikiloc App Review for Garmin Oregon 7 Series March 2017
- Review - Spot3 personal tracker February 2017
- Garmin GPSMap276Cx - review January 2017
- Garmin inReach review October 2016
- Garmin TOPO Active v OS mapping
- SatMap Active 12 - review and overview September 2016
- What is the best GPS navigational device for walking and cycling in UK
- Video review - best Outdoor GPS unit currently on the market - a look through the Garmin models currently on the market
- Garmin Oregon 600/ 650 and Oregon 700/ 750 - what are the differences August 2016
- Oregon 700 and 750 - review January 2016
- What is the best winter and four season Outdoor GPS unit
- What is the difference between the eTrex 10, eTrex 20x and eTrex 30x?
- What is the best touch screen Garmin GPS unit on the market?
- What are the map options available for a Garmin GPS? November 2015
- Best Outdoor Handheld GPS - 2016 August 2015
- Garmins TopoActive maps v Ordnance Survey maps
- eTrex Touch 35 - Video review July 2015
- eTrex Touch Review - First Thoughts
- Garmin European Recreation Map June 2015
- Popular eTrex 20 Handheld GPS has been upgraded to eTrex 20x, what the difference? May 2015
- Garmin Edge Touring: 2 GPS devices designed with cyclists in mind
- Best Garmin Outdoor GPS unit April 2015
- Satmap Active 12 review - for walkers
- 2015 GPS Review - the best current GPS unit on the market March 2015
- Memory-Map TX3 and Memory-Map TX4 review
- Garmin GPS - Oregon 600 and 650 - review
- SatMap Active 12 review - what's different than Active 10
- Planning walks for a SatMap - Xpedition and SatSYNC
- How tough is your Garmin GPS?
- About Garmin BaseCamp - free route planning software February 2015
- The NEW - Memory Map TX3 GPS & Smartphone
- Which is best GPS for walking in Outdoors and Countryside in UK - Garmin, Satmap or Memory Map
the reviews from GPS TrainingApril 2018
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
- 6th Feb 14:10
Galileo satellite system - Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/sKcVk2NO1Y https://t.co/Sf10Q2pyvE
- 5th Feb 20:12
Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks - https://t.co/Os8bZfYy5H https://t.co/bAhtEqRJjW
- 4th Feb 17:40
We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in - https://t.co/2wiRKqBdHE https://t.co/ku9dxh8Vs4
- 4th Feb 07:15
An Oregon GPS unit in action. https://t.co/QoKwfSzfjY
- 3rd Feb 20:12
Video review - what is the best Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/Viw6fHSDiG https://t.co/EZEfvIVikc
Wed 4th April 2018
Just released by Garmin, the new Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain, it also offers on-trail guidance of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for more than 53,000 km of paths and trails in all British National Parks. Shows, within all British National Parks, OS Detailed Path Network, powering on-trail turn-by-turn guidance for customized routes fo...read on...
In the fourth GPS Training podcast, we reviewed and talked about the Garmin inReach. Please find below this and don't forget you can listen to all the GPS Training Podcasts here. You can find out more about the Garmin inReach units here....read on...
We look inside the GPS Training online resource. ...read on...
In our second GPS Training podcast (watch the listen to this, the second podcast here) we discussed the Garmin Connect IQ apps. In this extract you can watch the GPS Training team discussing the Garmin Connect IQ apps. ...read on...
The top 8 differences between the SatMap Active 12 and SatMap Active 20. The SatMap range of GPS Devices will give you the higher resolution maps over a Garmin and when you are looking at a unit that you can use with buttons for all season use the SatMap has ...read on...
At GPS Training we take our Christmas sales very seriously, with this in mind we start working during the spring with the outdoor GPS manufacturers to make sure we can offer you the best outdoor, walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS units at the very best p...read on...
Here at GPS Training we have had the new SatMap active 20 for three months now. Over that time i am glad to say we have managed to get a fair few miles under our belts with this GPS unit so what do we think of it 3 months in? You can find out more ab...read on...
At GPS Training, we have a large range of handheld walking / cycling / multi-activity GPS Devices ranging in price from £99.00 - £1059, in this article we are going to look at a good mid-priced unit loaded with a lot of the features that we see in ...read on...
What is the best top end walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device? At GPS Training, we have a large range of hand held walking / cycling / multi-activity GPS Devices ranging in price from £99.00 - £1059, in this article we are going to look ...read on...
On a budget what is the best walking, cycling, multi-activity GPS Device? At GPS Training, we have a large range of handheld walking / cycling/ multi-activity GPS Devices ranging in price from £99.00 - £1059, in this article we are going to look a...read on...