There is nothing in your basket!
- Our first look at the Garmin Instinct Watch
- Christmas 2018 - What is the best outdoor GPS unit? October 2018
- Review of the Garmin GPSMAP66s - first look at it
- Screen size on a GPS, how much more map can I see on a large screen? September 2018
- Interview with Garmin - GPSMAP66s July 2018
- Garmin Fenix 5 plus - unboxing and looking at map page May 2018
- We look at the size, weight and control options for the Satmap Active 12 and SatMap Active 20 GPS units
- We look at the size, weight and the control functions of the range of Garmin handheld GPS devices
- Garmin inReach Mini Unboxing April 2018
- NEW 2018 Mapping now with Routeable Trail Data within the National Parks February 2018
- Review - Garmin inReach - Podcast extract
- A look at the GPS Training online resource January 2018
- Garmin Connect IQ apps - Extract from GPS Training podcast November 2017
- The top 8 differences between the SatMap Active 12 and SatMap Active 20
- Best Outdoor GPS unit - Christmas 2017 - best reviews and prices October 2017
- SatMap Active 20 - 3 months in
- What is the best mid-prices walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- What is the best top end walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- On a budget what is the best walking, cycling and multi-activity GPS Device?
- Touchscreen gloves for outdoor GPS September 2017
- Review - Garmin Fenix 5x
- Wikiloc App - using on iPad alongside a Garmin Oregon 700 and 750
- Turn by turn routing - Garmin TOPO Great Britain PRO mapping July 2017
- SatMap Active 20 - review June 2017
- Wikiloc App Review for Garmin Oregon 7 Series March 2017
- Review - Spot3 personal tracker February 2017
- Garmin GPSMap276Cx - review January 2017
- Garmin inReach review October 2016
- Garmin TOPO Active v OS mapping
- SatMap Active 12 - review and overview September 2016
- What is the best GPS navigational device for walking and cycling in UK
- Video review - best Outdoor GPS unit currently on the market - a look through the Garmin models currently on the market
- Garmin Oregon 600/ 650 and Oregon 700/ 750 - what are the differences August 2016
- Oregon 700 and 750 - review January 2016
- What is the best winter and four season Outdoor GPS unit
- What is the difference between the eTrex 10, eTrex 20x and eTrex 30x?
- What is the best touch screen Garmin GPS unit on the market?
- What are the map options available for a Garmin GPS? November 2015
- Best Outdoor Handheld GPS - 2016 August 2015
- Garmins TopoActive maps v Ordnance Survey maps
- eTrex Touch 35 - Video review July 2015
- eTrex Touch Review - First Thoughts
- Garmin European Recreation Map June 2015
- Popular eTrex 20 Handheld GPS has been upgraded to eTrex 20x, what the difference? May 2015
- Garmin Edge Touring: 2 GPS devices designed with cyclists in mind
- Best Garmin Outdoor GPS unit April 2015
- Satmap Active 12 review - for walkers
- 2015 GPS Review - the best current GPS unit on the market March 2015
- Memory-Map TX3 and Memory-Map TX4 review
- Garmin GPS - Oregon 600 and 650 - review
- SatMap Active 12 review - what's different than Active 10
- Planning walks for a SatMap - Xpedition and SatSYNC
- How tough is your Garmin GPS?
- About Garmin BaseCamp - free route planning software February 2015
- The NEW - Memory Map TX3 GPS & Smartphone
- Which is best GPS for walking in Outdoors and Countryside in UK - Garmin, Satmap or Memory Map
the reviews from GPS TrainingDecember 2018
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
- 6th Feb 14:10
Galileo satellite system - Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/sKcVk2NO1Y https://t.co/Sf10Q2pyvE
- 5th Feb 20:12
Galileo satellites experiencing problems with the onboard clocks - https://t.co/Os8bZfYy5H https://t.co/bAhtEqRJjW
- 4th Feb 17:40
We don't sell a box with an Outdoor GPS in - https://t.co/2wiRKqBdHE https://t.co/ku9dxh8Vs4
- 4th Feb 07:15
An Oregon GPS unit in action. https://t.co/QoKwfSzfjY
- 3rd Feb 20:12
Video review - what is the best Outdoor GPS - https://t.co/Viw6fHSDiG https://t.co/EZEfvIVikc
Thu 13th December 2018
Our first look at the Garmin Instinct Watch In this video we take our first look at the new Garmin Instinct GPS watch. More info about the Garmin Instinct watches can be found here. Garmin Instinct GPS Watch More info about the Garmin Instinct watches can be found here....read on...
As Christmas 2018 is fast approaching many people will be looking and researching for the best Outdoor GPS unit (Sat Nav for walkers and cyclists) so they can buy one for a friend or family member or alternatively so they can tell the family what they are want...read on...
With the launch of the all-new Garmin GPSMAP66s and Garmin GPSMAP66st, we have now had our hands on the unit. How has it changed from previous Garmin models and what are the new key features that make this unit stand out? First we look at the unit and how ...read on...
Comparing Garmin Montana 610 Map Screen to Oregon 700 Map Screen. How much more map can you see on the screen of the Garmin Montana screen compared to a Garmin Oregon 700/ 750.We have had a number of customers ask this so here you go. GARMIN OREGON GPS ...read on...
In this pre-record for the next GPS Training Podcast we chat over the new GPSMAP66s from Garmin. Keep up to date with everything as we approach the launch date and become a VIP - more here Option (1) - The unit with no Mapping to use with your existing com...read on...
We unbox the Garmin Fenix 5 plus for the first time, what are our initial thoughts and what do you get in the box? Then we look at the maps on the unit and how to navigate around them.You can find out more about the Garmin Fenix 5 plus watch here. You ...read on...
We look at the size, weight and control options for the Satmap Active 12 and SatMap Active 20 GPS units
Hi, this Andy from GPS Training. In this short video, we're going to take a look at the size, weight and control options for the two Satmap units that we got sitting on the table here, the Active 12, the older unit and the latest Active 20 unit. We do have siz...read on...
Hi, this is Andy from GPS Training. In this short video, we're gonna take a look at the size, weight and the control functions of the range of Garmin handheld GPS devices that we stock. So, you've got a nice data sheet here showing you all the weights and size...read on...
We unbox the Garmin inReach Mini for the first time, what are our initial thoughts and what do you get in the box? More info about the Garmin iReach products can be found here....read on...
Just released by Garmin, the new Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain, it also offers on-trail guidance of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for more than 53,000 km of paths and trails in all British National Pa...read on...