There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
- Garmin GPS Watch
multi activity gps watch
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
If you purchase this GARMIN 'Gold' support package you get the following for one year -
- Email support – Ongoing Email support from our GPS Training experts.
- Access to online resource – Unlimited access to the GPS Training online resource (worth £50.00 for 1 year)
- Telephone support – Ongoing telephone support from our GPS Training experts.
- Getting started with GPS – Webinar – If you have access to a computer with speakers and a good broadband connection to the internet then you can take part in one of our online introduction webinars during which you follow one of our expert tutors and be shown how to get to grips with your new Garmin device.
- BaseCamp Webiinar - Webinar - This live session is intended to get you started with combining your Garmin GPS and BaseCamp on your computer, see how Basecamp can help you organise your user data (waypoints, routes & tracks), view the maps in your device and import/export user data to/from your device. Finally we will show you how to create a simple route on your computer and send to GPS.
- BaseCamp Factsheet
- Quick start guide – A step by step Quick start guide to help you get to grips with your GPS unit.
- GPS set up scheme – Set up of your GPS unit for the UK, you can then take it straight out of the box and you can start using it straight away.
in the box
1. How do I access the Email support?
Once you have purchased the support package you will be given a unique reference number. Please quote this on any e-mail correspondence you have with us.
2. How often can I access the online resource?
You have unlimited access the online resource over the 12 months’ period you have the support package for. You will be issued with a username and password so you can access the online resource.
3. When can I access the telephone support I receive in this package?
You can access the telephone support Monday to Friday (9.00 – 17.00) for the duration of the support package.
4. How do I book onto the webinars I get included in with this support package?
We will apply two webinar places against your account so when you book online you will not be charged for them.
5. How do I receive my BaseCamp factsheet and quick start guide?
We will e-mail you this within 48 hours of purchasing the support package.