There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
The ProSHIELD (black) is a silicone rubber protective case for your Satmap Active 10 or Active 12 unit that dramatically improves impact resistance and offers fantastic protection against water, dirt and dust.
It also provides additional environmental protection against water and dust (IP67), making it ideal for users operating in extreme conditions or simply wanting another layer of protection for their Satmap GPS.
The ProSHIELD is a silicone rubber protective case that fits snugly around the Satmap Active 10 or Active 12 unit. It has been designed to provide increased impact protection for the device, allowing it to survive drops of up to 3m onto concrete.
- Total dust ingress protection
- withstands immersion in water between 15cm and 1m depth for up to 30 minutes.
The ProSHIELD fits snugly around the device (which ensures the case is waterproof). To ensure the fitting is air tight, only a Satmap GPS with a Standard Battery Back should be used with the ProSHIELD.
A Slimline Battery Back or Mount Battery Back will not fit correctly, so this cannot be used with the Bike Mount
in the box
Satmap proSHIELD - black
Is it worth the money?
In our eyes it is work looking after your Satmap Active 10 or 12 so well worth it.