There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS Support Packages
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
- Garmin GPS Watch
multi activity gps watch
All orders in the UK - £4.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Getting started with your Satmap GPS - One year access for a one-off fee
We were getting an increasing number of requests from our clients for a dedicated Active 10,12 & 20 online resource especially from those attending our hands-on courses who wanted something like the other resources we offer to re-inforce learning after a course; as usual these things take time to put together but its now ready and available, its taken a while but here it is.
The common complaint by SatMap users is about the very detailed manuals that are provided with the GPS is that they are a bit techy and although very detailed don't show the user how to navigate with the unit.
Our resource keeps things simple, explains in laymans language how to use the buttons and soft keys and what features are on offer and how to navigate with them, in the final lessons we show you how to import/export routes etc to and from your GPS using SatSYNC.
The resource is packed with all the information you will need to learn how to get the best from your Active 10 /12 or 20 GPS unit it contains 10 lessons with 48 webpages and step by step guides and 'How to' video demos. The resource is a great reference guide when you just can't remember how to use one of the many features on offer in this novel unit.
We have also added a new Section with Video Tutorials covering the new Xpedition2 Planning Software for both Windows & Mac users.
- 12 months access to the online training course
- get to grips with your SatMap GPS Device, SatSYNC Software & Xpedition2 Planning Software
- the online resouce is being updated all the time and therefore you get up to date information
Get the best from your Satmap Active 10/12 (10 lessons)
Resource lessons include:
- Introducing the Satmap and our resource
- Finding your way around
- How the GPS System works
- Recommended Settings - Update your unit software
- About Points of Interest (POIs) - create, edit,save, find, navigate
- Navigating using the Map Page & Marker
- Working with Routes, Trails and Trip Log
- Transfer POIs & Routes to your Satmap using SatSYNC
- Satmap Route Planner & Route Share - Geocaching with your Active 10/12
- Visual Step-by-Step instructions POIs and Routes
Get the best from your SatMap Active 20 (10 lessons)
- General Overview videos
- Changing setting in your unit
- Viewing your OS map and using the GPS map page functions
- Understanding Points of Interest (POIs) Waypoints
- Navigating a single Goto on the map page
- Using routes on your GPS device
- Recording and saving your trails
- Finding your position fix
- Calibrating your compass and altimeter
- Using WiFi to update your units software
Xpedition2 for Windows Users
- 10 x Video Tutorials
Xpedition2 for Mac Users
- 11 x Video Tutorials
in the box
This is access to an online training resource so within 24 hours we will e-mail you your username and password.
Do I have unlimited access once I have purchased the online resource?
Once you have purchased the online resource we will e-mail you your login, so you can have unlimited access to the 80 pages of tuition for 12 months, information sheets and online video. You have unlimited access to you can refer to it as many times as you wish to over those 12 months.
How long is it before I can log in?
Please be aware it may take up to 24 hours to receive your log in details by e mail.