There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS Support Packages
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Intuitive and easy to use software with Ordnance Survey Landranger 1:50,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain. Use on up to 5 devices - Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android. Choose OS 1:50,000 Landranger for low cost wide area coverage - great for easy walks, road and off-road biking, these show footpaths, bridleways and other rights of way along with thousands of points of interest such as viewing points, picnic sites and of course pubs!
Turns your mobile or tablet into an outdoor GPS. Just add the Memory-Map app and then copy or download your maps and routes
NEW for 2017
New Mac software - now includes Memory-Map for Mac and well as Memory-Map for Windows
Mobile optimised maps - combines the benefits of high resolution and smaller file sizes in a single range
Latest maps - keep up to date, our 2017 range includes all the 2016 map updates from Ordnance Survey
Memory-Map 6 improves performance and stability whilst adding some great new features such as CloudSync and AutoRouting. Changes in Ordnance Survey terms means we will also be able to add new features to Memory-Map 6 without you having to buy new maps.
Cloud Sync enables you to transfer routes, marks and tracks to and from your mobile devices via the internet ‘cloud’ rather than having to email or connect your device. Currently CloudSync is available on Android devices including the Memory-Map TX3 and TX4 Android GPS smartphones and will be added to the iPhone and iPad apps early in 2017.
Create a rough route, even just a straight line A to B, and then choose to Optimise Route for Driving, Cycling or Walking and Memory-Map will create a more detailed route for you automatically. The online database is great for car journeys and being improved all the time for walking and biking.
- Turns your mobile or tablet into an outdoor GPS. Just add the Memory-Map app and then copy or download your maps and routes
- Now with 5 device licences – so for example, use on your home Windows PC, a laptop when camping plus up to 3 other mobile devices iPhone, iPad or Android when walking or cycling.
- Plan - Simple tools let you create and manage routes, tracks and waypoints, check distances, elevation and areas, view hill profiles, fly through 3D terrain and much more.
- Print - Print unlimited maps with your own notes and route cards using multi-page and hill shading options. Try our Toughprint® waterproof paper.
- Transfer - Download maps to your mobile and send routes, tracks and waypoints to mobile or GPS.
- Navigate - Install the Memory-Map app, or connect a GPS to your laptop, for a complete navigation system with moving maps and DigitalGPS™ data displays.
- Review - Check tracklogs from your mobile or GPS to see where you’ve been, speed and distance covered. Share your favourites online at www.trailzilla.com
SKU - MML-GB-17
Country - United Kingdom
Scale - 1:50,000
Edition - 2017
Format - Disk
Area - Complete GB
Licence - Maps can be used on up to 5 devices
in the box
CD Rom with mapping on
How many devices can I put this mapping on?
Memory Map now comes 5 device licences – so for example, use on your home Windows PC, a laptop when camping plus up to 3 other mobile devices iPhone, iPad or Android when walking or cycling.