There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
- Garmin GPS Watch
multi activity gps watch
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Garmin with 1 - 50k: Garmin GPSMap276Cx with TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k
Our Price: £859.98
Supplied with the Latest 2018 TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k Mapping
New - Routeable Trail Data for all of The GB National Parks
Includes Free Gold Support Package
Please call - 01669 621044 - and speak with one of our friendly GPS experts.
Please call - 01669 621044 - and speak with one of our friendly GPS experts.
Garmin GPSMAP276Cx - TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k (2018) Map Bundle
If you want to experience Garmin Navigation at its best the GPSMAP 276Cx is ideal for you. This navigator provides precise navigation off road or on water no matter where you take it. The new 276Cx adds a whole range of high-end navigation features without limiting the original 276 experience. With a large 5’’ display, enhanced sensors like GPS+GLONASS, barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass, comprehensive marine and outdoor features and mapping support the new GPSMAP 276Cx as a strong successor in this legendary product line.
This unit is bundled with the most recent mapping card (updated 2018) TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k Mapping for the whole of Great Britain (worth £149.99 when sold separately) - all of GB's OS Landranger maps on a micro SD card in one portable unit, just plug the card in and you're ready to go!
Now also covers the Isle of Man.
Also pre-loaded with Garmin's Recreational Map of Europe 1:100k Scale
---- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
We don't just sell you a GPS unit. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
PLUS - Receive a FREE copy of getting started with Your GPSMap276Cx guide - compiled exclusively by GPS Training for our customers.
PLUS - Receive a FREE copy of our factsheet - Garmin BaseCamp explained. Please enter in the Additional Comments box in Shipping Details at checkout, if you require Windows or MAC version of our BaseCamp Factsheet
PLUS - Receive 12 months FREE access to the whole of our online GPS training resource GPS training - online resource (worth £50.00)
(Online Resource based on using the unit for outdoor Walking / Hiking Activities)
PLUS - FREE set up of your GPS unit (including installing and checking mapping card and setting unit up for UK) before it leaves GPS Training. So you take it out of the box and can start using it straight away.
PLUS - FREE ongoing support from our GPS training experts.
PLUS - We also will take your old GPS as a trade in, please give us a call - 01669 621044 - or email us - email@example.com - with details of your old unit and the unit you are wanting to upgrade to.
- Developed from the versatile GPSMAP 276C – features the same great customisability
- Adds more sensors - with GPS+GLONASS, Altimeter and 3D-Compass
- Large 5" sunlight readable WVGA display
- Optional advanced navigation – Drive mode, TTS voice guidance, Curvy Roads etc
- Fully connected through Bluetooth®, ANT+® and WiFi® - to stay in contact
- Preloaded Recreational Map of Europe and 1 year free BirdsEye Satellite subscription
- More mapping options available - including BlueChart® g2 and TOPO Map support
Enhanced Sensor Technology
GPSMAP 276Cx gets a comprehensive refresh on sensor technology. The device features GPS and GLONASS positioning for better performance in challenging environments; to get optimal satellite tracking in vehicle interiors add an external antenna (not included) to the built-in MCX connector. To improve situational awareness it now also has a barometric altimeter to get you smooth elevation readings and an electronic 3-axis compass to give you the right bearing under any condition – even when standing still.
Outdoor Optimised User Interface
We know how critical optimum readability is during navigation therefore we created the new GPSMAP 276Cx with a large 5" outdoor-readable display with rich colour support for better mapping display. Due to its great viewing angle it can be clearly seen from various positions. So even mounted in a cockpit, the clear visibility and button-based interface allows for safe operation even in a shaky environment, like a boat or off-road vehicle.
Rugged and Enduring
Built to Garmin’s high standards this device performs under almost any conditions. It is highly durable and water rated to IPX7 thanks to a thoroughly tested tough mounting system. With more than 4 years of experience working with the Montana®, we can provide solid mounts to put on almost any vehicle or vessel out there. To provide you with even more freedom we made the device more flexible when it comes to power supply – you can either hook the device up to the power supply of your vehicle or boat or use the NiNH power pack (up to 17h of battery life) or 3 optional AA batteries (up to 9h of battery life).
Enhanced Connected Features
The new GPSMAP 276Cx also comes with a number of advanced connected features. You can connect your 276Cx via a Bluetooth headset to get TTS guidance in your helmet. Or once connected to a compatible smartphone, you can receive Active Weather that provides weather forecast and animated Weather Radar view on your mapping screen, smart notifications like mails, SMS or social media updates or LiveTrack that allows you to share your exact location with family and friends. The device can also wirelessly connect to external sensors via ANT+ like tempe™ for external temperature readings, or you can connect it to WiFi for over-the-air updates and Garmin Connect™ database syncs.
Active Weather is available in the UK, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria and Slovenia with partial coverage in Northern Italy.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||191.5 x 94.5 x 44.0 mm|
|Display size||127.0 mm (5.0") diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Display type||Bright, sunlight readable WVGA display|
|Weight||450 g with included rechargeable pack; 415 g with AA batteries (not included)|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
|Battery life||Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 8 hours (AA batteries)|
|Interface||high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible|
|Electronic compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)|
Maps & Memory
|Ability to add maps|
|Built-in memory||8 GB (3.2 GB available to use)|
|Accepts data cards||microSD|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)|
|Track log||20,000 points, 250 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible|
|Sun and moon information|
|Tide tables||Yes (with optional Bluechart)|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)|
in the box
GPSMap276Cx TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k Map Bundle
• TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k full GB coverage on microSD™ card (2018 edition)
• 1 Years BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
• AMPS powered mounting bracket with marine bail mount
• Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
• USB cable
• AC charger
• Garmin Documentation
Only from GPS Training you also get in the box -
• GPS Training getting started guide
• Username and password for GPS Training online resource (Worth £50.00) (emailed to you)
• Getting started with Garmin BaseCamp factsheet
Use the included BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp™ to transfer an almost unlimited amount of high-resolution satellite images to the handheld device for 1-year. Once those images have been integrated into the device they can be accessed whenever you need them — even after the initial 1-year offer has run out. Additional BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscriptions can be purchased.
1. What is the best way to get 1:25k mapping?
• Purchase a full GB 1:25k map card from GPS Training.
• Purchase this unit pre bundled with the 1:25k, 1:50k and 1:250k mapping card.
2. If I go overseas lots what other mapping options are there?
• Open Street mapping. GPS Training provide these on a micro sd card
• Garmin overseas mapping. Just get in touch
3. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. What countries is the Active Weather alerts available in?
• Active Weather is currently available in England, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria and Slovenia, with partial coverage of the North Italy.
5. What smart phones is this GPS compatable with?