There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Power and Batteries
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
accessories and mapping
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Garmin with 1 - 50k: Garmin GPSMap64st European Recreation Map + TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k
Our Price: £459.99
Supplied with the Latest 2018 TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k Mapping
New for 2018 - Routeable Trail Data for all of The GB National Parks
Includes Free Gold Support Package
The rugged and water resistant GPSMAP 64st comes with barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass, 4GB internal memory and an outdoor optimized dual battery system. It stays connected wirelessly to Garmin sensors via ANT and to your smartphone through Bluetooth. This connectivity enables new interactive features such as Live Track and Smart Notifications.
The new GPSMAP 64st can last up to 16 hours on one charge and its comprehensive features guarantee safe navigation off the beaten track.
This unit is bundled with the most recent mapping card (updated 2018) TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k Mapping for the whole of Great Britain (worth £149.99 when sold separately) - all of GB's OS Landranger maps on a micro SD card in one portable unit, just plug the card in and you're ready to go!
Now also covers the Isle of Man.
All units support Garmin Custom Maps and BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery. Garmin Custom Maps allows you to easily transform paper and electronic maps into free, downloadable maps for your compatible Garmin GPS. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery is a subscription based service that allows you to see aerial views of your destination.
A Garmin GPS & BaseCamp is the complete package for all your GPS navigational needs; if you connect your GPS to your PC/Mac you will be able to see any maps held in the device in BaseCamp and it will allow you to survey the terrain, plan routes, view geocaches and download additional mapping like BirdsEye Select OS Discoverer 25k mapping.
Pre-loaded with Garmin's European Recreational Mapping.
The TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k Mapping does not cover Northern or Southern Ireland, if you require mapping for these areas, we can load on to the memory of your unit Free of Charge some Open Source Mapping for these areas.
Please advise us in the Delivery Instructions at Checkout if you require this additional mapping.
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
We don't just sell you a box with a GPS unit in. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
With this GPS purchase you get our 'gold' support package for 1 year (see below) - worth £120.00
Pre-loaded with Garmin's European Recreational Map 1:100.000 Scale
N.B. The European Recreational mapping does not include any routing data and is unable to provide turn-by turn road navigation directions.
TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k full GB coverage on microSD™ card (2018 edition)
Quad helix antenna with GPS/GLONASS
Find your way with the first quad helix GPS receiver that tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock onto more satellites than using GPS alone, ensuring you can “lock on” to a position more quickly.
GPSMAP 64st has a barometric altimeter to pinpoint your altitude and elevation profiles and a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass which shows your heading even when you’re standing still.
Invite friends and family to follow your outdoor adventure in real time with Live Tracking. Send an invite via email or social media, and followers can view live data on Garmin Connect™.
Receive emails, texts and more, right on your device. GPSMAP 64st displays alerts from an iPhone® 4s or later wirelessly.
GPSMAP 64st features a brilliant 2,6’’ sunlight-readable colour screen and easy operation with any kind of gloves in a shaky, cold or wet environment because it relies on a button based user interface.
Dual Battery System
Go further with GPSMAP 64st' long-lasting 16 hour battery life. Works with 2 AA batteries or the the optional NiMH battery pack, which as an added bonus, can be charged while inside the device.
More Space and Flexibility
GPSMAP 64st gives you more flexibility with a 4GB internal memory which gives you plenty of space for waypoints, routes, tracks and caches and a microSD card slot for additional mapping.
Extensive Map Support
With its microSD™ card slot and large internal memory, GPSMAP 64st lets you load a variety of maps, including GB Discoverer, BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT® and BirdsEye™ Select.
Experience a true representation of the outdoors with the included 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery free of charge.
Start geocaching immediately by choosing from the 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com. Caches come complete with hints and descriptions to get you started in the right direction.
• Screen: High resolution sunlight readable 65k colour display
• Waterproof standard: IPX7
• Memory: 4 gb free space plus Micro SD card for memory expansion
• 3D electronic compass
• Barometric altimeter
• Paperless Geocaching
• High Speed USB interface
• Comes preloaded with Garmin's European Recreational Mapping 1:100.000 Scale
• Comes with TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k (2018) full GB Ordnance Survey mapping
• Routes: 200
• Waypoints: 5000
• WAAS/ EGNOS compatible?: Yes
• Live Tracking: yes (with Garmin Connect™ Mobile)
• Preloaded geocaching.com caches: 250,000
in the box
GPSMAP64st with European Recreational Map + TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k (2018)
• GPSMAP64st pre loaded with pre-loaded Euroepan Mapping 1:100.000 Scale
• TOPO Great Britain Pro 1:50k full GB coverage on microSD™ card (2018 edition)
• USB cable
• Carabiner clip
Only from GPS Training you also get in the box -
• GPS Training getting started guide
• Username and password for GPS Training online resource (Worth £25.00)
• Getting started with Garmin BaseCamp factsheet
• Info about how to join your two free Webinars (you can attend at no cost)
1. What is the best way to get 1:25k mapping?
• Purchase a national park region mapping card from GPS Training
• Purchase a full GB 1:25k map card from GPS Training.
2. What batteries does the unit use?
• Purchase the Garmin rechargable battery pack
• Purchase some good quality rechargable batteries. You can read a factsheet here.
3. If I go overseas lots what other mapping options are there?
• Open Street mapping. GPS Training provide these on a micro sd card
• Garmin overseas mapping. Just get in touch
4. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. What are the Webinars that I get free with my GPS Purchase?
• Webinars are live training courses you access via your computer, led by one of our trainers. They look at a subject (either basic GPS usage or Basecamp - you have access to two webinars) and all webinars are followed up with comprehensive course notes and factsheets.
6. Does the TOPO Great Briatain PRO 1:50k Mapping cover Northern & Southern Ireland?
• No the Mapping does not cover Ireland, if required we can install on to the internal memory of your unit some Open Source mapping for Ireland free of charge.
If you require this additional mapping please advise us in the Delivery instructions at Checkout.