There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
- Garmin GPS Watch
multi activity gps watch
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Garmin with 1:25k: Garmin Oregon 700 with Whole GB OS TOPO Great Britain PRO (includes OS Full GB 1:250k, 1:50k, 1:25k) on MicroSD card
Our Price: £725.00
Includes Free Gold Support Package
Please call - 01669 621044 - and speak with one of our friendly GPS experts.
Please call - 01669 621044 - and speak with one of our friendly GPS experts.
Oregon 700 bundled with Ordnance Survey mapping at 1:25k, 1:50k and 1:250k (Latest edition). All setup and ready to go, just take it out of the box.
Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi® and more
Thanks to an enhanced redesigned antenna for better satellite reception, the Oregon 700 GPS and GLONASS handheld puts even more of the great outdoors at your fingertips. Whether you’re hiking, biking, geocaching, climbing, kayaking, trail riding or whatever, this rugged navigator is ready for anything. It features multilink wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+), Active Weather support with animated radar overlays, a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription and a built-in 3-axis compass with a barometric altimeter.
The Garmin OS Topo Pro Mapping does not cover Northern or Southern Ireland, if you require mapping for these areas, we can load on to the memory of your unit Free of Charge some Open Source Mapping for these areas.
Please advise us in the Delivery Instructions at Checkout if you require this additional mapping.
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
PLUS - We don't just sell you a box with a GPS unit in. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
PLUS - We also will take your old GPS as a trade in, please give us a call - 01669 621044 - or email us - email@example.com - with details of your old unit and the unit you are wanting to upgrade to.
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
With this GPS purchase you get our 'gold' support package for 1 year (see below) - worth £135.00
Full GB premium mapping - This GPS comes bundled up with the TOPO Great Britain PRO on MicroSD card, the most detailed full coverage recreational map for Great Britain yet. It includes the 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale mapping from Ordnance Survey Great Britain, covering the whole region on just one microSD/SD card. The highest detail 1:25,000 scale maps include all required information for outdoor trip planning and orienteering, including terrain contours, elevations, summits, hiking trails, off road cycle routes, footpaths, bridleways, trig points, wooded areas, campsites, geographic points and more. It also offers — for the first time on a GPS device — on-trail guidance (turn by turn routing) of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for more than 32,000 km of paths and trails in all British National Parks.
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone - Enhanced antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- Bluetooth®-enabled Smart Notifications1 and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription included
More Connectivity, Less Complexity
The expanded wireless capabilities of Oregon 700 make it easier than ever to update software, check the weather radar2 and upload adventures to our Garmin Connect online community. You can even share LiveTrack location data or geocache discoveries via WiFi or smartphone. Smart Notifications via Bluetooth connectivity with a compatible smartphone let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your device. So you can see what’s going on while you’re getting away from it all.
• 3 inch capacitive dual orientation colour touch screen
• Waterproof standard: IPX7
• Battery type: AA batteries (not included)
• Battery life: up to 16 hours
• 1.7 GB internal memory with micro SD card slot for memory expansion.
• Customizable user profiles for different activities
• 3D electronic compass
• Barometric altimeter
• Paperless Geocaching
• BT/BLE/ANT compatible
• High Speed USB interface and NMEA 0183 compatible
• Active Weather: Yes with compatible smart phone (Not available in all countries)
• Connect IQ compatible: Yes (widgets, apps and data fields)
• Comes with full GB Ordnance mapping at 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 mapping
in the box
Oregon 700 Garmin GB OS Topo Pro
• Oregon 700
• GB Ordnance mapping at 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 mapping
• USB/charging cable
• Carabiner clip
Only from GPS Training you also get in the box -
• GPS Training getting started guide
• Getting started with Garmin BaseCamp factsheet
• Our 'gold' support package at no extra cost for 1 year - worth £135.00
1. Is this the best way to get 1:25k mapping?
• Yes, this is the most cost effective way
2. I can't see this product anywhere else (e.g. the 1:25k bundle)?
• This 1:25k bundle is unique only to GPS Training.
3. How does the GPS show you the other map sets (1:50 and 1:25k)
• As you zoom in (or out) you pass through each of the map sets.
4. If I go overseas lots what other mapping options are there?
• Open Street mapping. GPS Training provide these on a micro sd card
• Garmin overseas mapping. Just get in touch
5. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. What are the Webinars that I get free with my GPS Purchase?
• Webinars are live training courses you access via your computer, led by one of our trainers. They look at a subject (either basic GPS usage or Basecamp - you have access to two webinars) and all webinars are followed up with comprehensive course notes and factsheets.
7. What countries is the Active Weather alerts available in? • Active Weather is currently available in United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria and Slovenia, with partial coverage of the North Italy.
8. Garmin Connect Mobile Bluetooth® Minimum Device Requirements ?