There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
- Reduced to clear - GPS & Wrist Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
- Garmin GPS Watch
multi activity gps watch
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Includes Free Gold Support Package
4" outdoor optimised, dual orientation display – best visibility on Garmin's largest handheld display, for easy readability under any condition
NEW Comes with great content preinstalled – 250k geocaches from Geocaching.com and 1 year free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery1
NEW Adds new Track Manager for better user experience and more control
NEW 8MP camera – for high resolution geotagged pictures
Most versatile navigation everywhere – most versatile features, display and mounting
Barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass
Designed for use on the trail, on road or on the water, the Montana 680t from Garmin will guide you wherever you go. With a vast 4Ē sunlight-readable touchscreen that offers crystal clear enhanced colours, dual orientation display and GPS and GLONASS positioning to track your location quicker and more accurately, even in the most challenging environment. Itís easy to see where you are at all times and conveniently control your track recording with the new Track Manager. Montana 680t includes a 3-axis electronic compass with barometric altimeter and comes with a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription1. Both durable and waterproof, Montana 680t adds a 8MP camera and is built to withstand the elements to.
The Montana 680t comes pre-loaded with Garmins European Recreation Map.
Please call - 01669 621044 - and speak with one of our friendly GPS experts.
Please call - 01669 621044 - and speak with one of our friendly GPS experts.
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
PLUS - We don't just sell you a box with a GPS unit in. In with the price we teach you how to use it (via a webinar) and our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
PLUS - We also will take your old GPS as a trade in, please give us a call - 01669 621044 - or email us - email@example.com - with details of your old unit and the unit you are wanting to upgrade to.
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
With this GPS purchase you get our 'gold' support package for 1 year (see below) - worth £135.00
Pre-loaded with Garmin's European Recreational Map 1:100.000 Scale
N.B. This map does not include any routing data and is unable to provide turn-by turn road navigation directions.
New Track Manager
The new Track Manager allows you to organise and navigate through waypoints, routes and track logs with ease and also provides great control over start/stop track recording.
8 Megapixel Camera
Includes an 8 Megapixel digital camera which allows you to take images in landscape and portrait orientation. Each photo is geotagged automatically with the location of where it was taken, allowing you to navigate to that exact spot in the future.
Advanced Shortcut Features
Whether itís loading an application, navigating to a waypoint, switching your profile or customising specific settings to your needs, advanced shortcuts lets you combine these functions to create a custom-tailored, streamlined experience. Each Montana comes with pre-loaded shortcuts – Go Home, Track Log On/Off and Stop Navigation – to get you started.
More Dashboards in More Places
With 1 touch of the power button, you can pull up a multi-orientation dashboard from anywhere – your map, home screen, compass, trip computer, status page and more – so you can create more dashboards in more places.
Fully Customisable Homescreen
Whether you go somewhere often, continually change settings or create shortcuts, Montanaís fully customisable home screen allows you to bring up to 16 items from "Where To?," "Setup" and "Shortcuts" to your home screen so you can easily access them without having to click between screens.
Montanaís smarter profiles feature remembers which profile you were using, based on the mount, so when youíre off-roading or trying to find a bike shop, it will put you in the right frame of mind so you can get you on your way quickly.
Donít like the way something is set up? No worries. With a tap of a button, you can configure your applications easily and quickly with adaptable controls. Have to mount on the right handle bar? No problem. Montana can accommodate left- or right-handed setups based on the screen orientation.
Physical & Performance
Physical dimensions - 7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm
Display size, WxH - 5.06 x 8.93 cm; 4" diag (10.2 cm)
Display resolution, WxH - 272 x 480 pixels
Display type - Bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
Touchscreen - Yes
Weight - 289 g with included lithium-ion battery pack; 11.7 oz (333 g) with 3 AA batteries (not included)
Battery - Rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
Battery life - Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
Water rating - IPX7
High-sensitivity receiver - Yes
Interface - high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Camera - Yes (8 megapixel with autofocus; automatic geo-tagging)
Barometric altimeter - Yes
Electronic compass - Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) - Yes
Maps & Memory
Basemap - Yes
Preloaded maps - Recreational Map of Europe preloaded 1:100.000 Scale
+ 1 year BirdsEye Satellite subscription ready to download after you register the device.
Ability to add maps - Yes
Built-in memory - Free space 3.6 GB
Accepts data cards - microSD™ card (not included)
Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) - Yes
Waypoints/favorites/locations - 4000
Routes - 200
Track log - 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) - Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
N.B. Turn by Turn Routing does not work with the European Recreational Map.
Geocaching-friendly - Yes (Paperless)
Custom maps compatible - Yes
Hunt/fish calendar - Yes
Sun and moon information - Yes
Tide tables - Yes (with optional Bluechart)
Area calculation - Yes
Picture viewer - Yes
Garmin Connect™ - Yes (N.B. Not via Bluetooth, Manually via USB Cable to PC)
High-sensitivity GPS receiver for both GPS and GLONASS signals
250,000 geocaches preloaded
New improved track manager
in the box
- Montana 680t preloaded with Recreational Europe Map
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
Only from GPS Training you also get in the box -
- GPS Training getting started guide
- Username and password for GPS Training online resource (Worth £50.00) - Emailed
- Getting started with Garmin BaseCamp factsheet
- Info about how to join your two free Webinars (you can attend at no cost)
- Our 'gold' support package at no extar cost for 1 year - worth £135.00
1. What is the difference between?
• Montana 680 and 680t? The Montana 680t comes pre-loaded with Garmins European Recreation Map (This map does not include any routing data and is unable to provide turn-by turn road navigation directions, see below for some overseas map options). You can read our review and see the countries covered by this mapping here.
• Montana 680t also comes with Garmin Li-ion rechargable battery and a 8mb camera.
2. If I go overseas lots what other mapping options are there?
• Open Street mapping. GPS Training provide these on a micro sd card
• Garmin overseas mapping. Just get in touch
3. How do I access my free training that I get when I buy a GPS from GPS Training?
• You will receive everything you need to access this in with your GPS.
• You will receive a username and password so you can access the GPS online resource (online training course) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. What are the Webinars that I get free with my GPS Purchase?
• Webinars are live training courses you access via your computer, led by one of our trainers. They look at a subject (either basic GPS usage or Basecamp - you have access to two webinars) and all webinars are followed up with comprehensive course notes and factsheets.