There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS Support Packages
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
All orders in the UK - £4.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Supplied with the Latest 2018 TOPO Great Britain PRO 1:50k Mapping
As we are an online business we are currently processing orders as normal – Next day delivery
eTrex 32x offer ease-of-use, durability and affordability that the eTrex handheld GPS series is known for along with preloaded TopoActive Europe maps. These devices are perfect for quad bikes, bicycles, boats or hiking.
- 2.2” sunlight-readable colour display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Preloaded with TopoActive Europe maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
----- ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR GPS FROM GPS TRAINING -----
PLUS - We don't just sell you a box with a GPS unit in. In with the price we teach you how to use it via our online training course (online resource), give you free factsheets and training manuals (in with your unit) and are only ever a telephone call away if you ever need any help.
PLUS - All GPS units are kept in stock and is sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery, so it will be with you the next working day (if ordered before 15.30).
PLUS - We also will take your old GPS as a trade in, to get a value for your GPS unit please click here.
Buy and Learn from the experts - GPS Training.
With this GPS purchase you get our 'gold' support package for 1 year (see below) - worth £145
See the way
eTrex 32x offers enhanced 2.2”, 65K colour, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
Explore the terrain
The eTrex 22x and 32x handheld devices come preloaded with road-routable TopoActive Europe maps that feature streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways, natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, car parks and accommodations.
Keep your fix
The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, making it easy for you to keep your bearings.
Full GB maps
Comes with full GB Os maps at 1:50k
Both devices support BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
eTrex 32x support paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as an outdoor handheld GPS ideal for use on quad bikes or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or quad bike. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and
Physical dimensions - 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm
Display size - 3.5 x 4.4 cm; 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
Display resolution - 240 x 320 pixels
Display type - 2.2" transflective, 65K colour TFT
Weight - 141.7 g (with batteries)
Battery - 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
Battery life - 25 hours
Water rating - IPX7
Memory/history - 8GB
Barometric altimeter - Yes
Compass - Yes
Maps & memory
Preloaded maps - Yes (TopoActive Europe; routable)
Storage and power capacity - microSD™ card (not included)
Waypoints/favourites/locations - 2000
Routes - 200
Track log -10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Outdoor recreation features
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) - Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
Geocaching-friendly - Yes (Paperless)
Sun and moon information
in the box
- eTrex 32x
- USB cable
- Full GB 1:50 Topo GB Pro map card
1. What batteries does the unit use?
2 x AA batteries
Purchase some good quality rechargable batteries - more here