There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS Support Packages
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
All orders in the UK - £3.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
As we are an online business we are currently processing orders as normal – Next day delivery
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends and colleagues whenever you’re outside of mobile phone range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of a life-threatening emergency.
SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile UK number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.
With up to 10 days battery life (based on continuous tracking every 10 minutes), you can rely on SPOT X to keep you connected when travelling in remote areas.
Exchange messages with any mobile phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world. SPOT My Account comes loaded with 14 predefined messages that you have the ability to customize and sync to your SPOT X device.
Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
POST TO SOCIAL
Link your social accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
Weight - 198g (7 oz)
Dimensions - 16.6 x 7.4 x 4.4 cm (6.54" x 2.9" x 1.75")
Battery Life - 240 hours (10 days) of battery life in continuous 10 minute tracking mode
Battery - Internal rechargeable lithium
Operating Temperature - -4F to +140F (-20°C to +60°C)
IP Rating - IP67 (waterproof and impact and dust resistant)
Display Size - 2.7"
Interface - Micro USB
in the box
- SPOT X Satellite Tracker
- Strap and Carabiner
- 18” Micro USB Data/Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- S.O.S. Mirrored Sticker
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Reference Guide
- AC Power Adapter
1. Do I need a service plan for this device?
Yes - Click here for details.
SPOT X offers two different service subscription options. Choose either a monthly Flex Plan or annual contract plan. Flex Plans are best for seasonal use and only require a one-month subscription. Annual plans are perfect for get-up-and-go year 'round use with an added benefit of monthly payment. Annual contract plans also have the option for you to pay upfront and get all allotted messages in advance.
2. Can I receive notifications or messages on my SPOT X?
Yes you can
3. Can I use other batteries in an emergency with my SPOT X?
No, it has an internal battery
4. What type of battery does it have and how long does it last?
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY
240 HOURS (10 DAYS) OF BATTERY LIFE IN CONTINUOUS 10 MINUTE TRACKING MODE.
Battery life is based on a full charge during initial device usuage and ideal operating temperature of 77F with a clear view of the sky with no obstructions.