There is nothing in your basket!
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With OS mapping
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:50k maps
- Garmin GPS units - with full GB 1:25k maps
- Garmin GPS Units - With Birdseye voucher
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TopoActive
- Garmin Outdoor GPS Units - With TOPO light
- Garmin GPS units - with no maps
- Garmin inReach - Satellite Communicator
- Satmap GPS units
- SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger and Tracker
- Garmin Wrist GPS Units
- Garmin Cycling GPS Units
handheld gps units
- Garmin GPS Accessories
- Satmap GPS Accessories
- Power and Batteries
- GPS Support Packages
- GPS - Online resource - Online training courses
- Garmin - fitness products
- Garmin Mapping
- Satmap Mapping
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and PC
- Open Street Maps - Garmin GPS and Mac
- Digital Maps - Memory Maps
- Garmin GPS Watch
multi activity gps watch
All orders in the UK - £4.95
join our mailing list to receive offers and updates.
Working with mapping experts we've created a series of Open Street Maps all are installed on a Micro SD card
Not only can you put this on your Garmin GPS but we have put an install file on it so you can also put it on your PC. So you can have Open Street Maps on BaseCamp even without your GPS being plugged in.
Trailmaster maps are fully compatible with Garmin's free planning & sharing computer software, BaseCamp
OpenStreetMap is built by a community of mappers that contribute and maintain data about roads, trails, cafés, railway stations, and much more, all over the world.
OpenStreetMap emphasises local knowledge. Contributors use aerial imagery, GPS devices, and low-tech field maps to verify that OSM is accurate and up to date.
OpenStreetMap's community is diverse, passionate, and growing every day. Our contributors include enthusiast mappers, GIS professionals, engineers running the OSM servers, humanitarians mapping disaster-affected areas, and many more. To learn more about the community, see the user diaries, community blogs, and the OSM Foundation website.
OpenStreetMap is open data: you are free to use it for any purpose as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors. If you alter or build upon the data in certain ways, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
At GPS Training we download the latest version everytime.
Calibrate and install
At GPS Training we calibrate and install the mapping onto micro SD card
Each and every time we test every card in a GPS unit and Garmin BaseCamp before it is despatched. Therefore we are 100% sure the card will work
in the box
- Micro SD card in adapter with mapping on
- Labeled protective case
- Instructions of how to install on your PC
What is Open Street mapping?
Open Street maps are open source maps we have put onto a mapping card for a Garmin GPS.
Are Open Street maps routable?
Yes, all this mapping is routable both on and off road.
Why are they so cheap?
Because all you are paying for is our time and a memory card.
Is the mapping good quality?
We test every mapping card that leaves our office to make sure it is good quality and has excellent detail.
Can I view these maps in BaseCamp or just on my Garmin GPS?
As this is PC and Garmin GPS you can view the maps on your PC when your GPS is not plugged in i.e. you have the same map on both your PC and Garmin device.